- Sermon – The Third Sunday In Lent – March 24, 2019
- A Sermon featuring the love of Mary Hatch from It’s a Wonderful Life
- Sermon – The Eighteenth Sunday After Pentecost – September 23, 2018
- Sermon – The Seventeenth Sunday After Pentecost – September 16, 2018
- Sermon – The Sixteenth Sunday After Pentecost – September 9, 2018
This entry was posted in Sermons and tagged Boy Scout Law, Boy Scout Oath, Episcopal Church, Father's Day, Forgiveness, Hospitality, Hospitality as a weapon, Jesus, Joseph, Love, Luke 7:46-8:3, Martha and Mary, Norman Rockwell, Sermon, Simon the PHarisee, Soutmaster, Woman washes the feet of Jesus with tears. Bookmark the permalink.