Sermon for The Feast of the Transfiguration (Transfiguration) preached in my role as Priest-in-Charge Christ Episcopal Church Middletown, New Jersey – Sunday, August 6, 2017.
I quoted from James Finlay’s post within Richard Rohr’s daily meditation which was adapted from James Finley, Christian Meditation: Experiencing the Presence of God(HarperSanFrancisco: 2004), 141-145.
This sermon can viewed at
- Sermon – The Third Sunday In Lent – March 24, 2019
- A Sermon featuring the love of Mary Hatch from It’s a Wonderful Life
- Sermon – The Eighteenth Sunday After Pentecost – September 23, 2018
- Sermon – The Seventeenth Sunday After Pentecost – September 16, 2018
- Sermon – The Sixteenth Sunday After Pentecost – September 9, 2018